10 incredible facts about knowledge of the five elements
1. In the entire spiritual world the Five Elements are the base of the knowledge. They make rituals with those elements. For example the shamanic or pagans ritual are very similar to the priest ritual in the Christian church before the preaching, or to any ritual in India like puja. They all use fire or candle, drink or bless with water, lighting incense to smell the air, using powder, ashes, or some solid material from earth, and making sounds with drums, bells, mantras or prayers for the holy spirit.
2. In astrology the Five Elements are the base of the knowledge. There are 12 signs ( zodiac ). Each sign have characteristic of one element. Each of the 4 Elements have 3 sign. Also there are five planets visible with ayes ( Mars, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn ). Each one have a characteristic of one element.
3. In numerology the Five Elements are the base of the knowledge. There are 10 single-digit numbers (0-9). Each number have characteristic of one Element. Each of the five elements has two numbers.
4. In Alchemy the Five Elements are the base of the knowledge. The alchemist didn't speak much about the Spirit Element because for them it was a secret. They believed that with the Spirit Element you can transform anything in gold.
5. In Indian Vastu the Five Elements are the base of the knowledge. There are 4 directions in the space (north, south, east and west). Each one has a characteristic of one Element. The Spirit or Ether element is in the center or above. The Chinese version is calling Feng Shui and is almost the same.
6. In Indian Ayurveda Five Elements are the bases of the knowledge. They have 3 doshas and each dosha have the characteristic of one or two element. The Chinese medicine is almost the same.
7. In Tantra Five Elements are the bases of the knowledge. There are 7 main chakras in the body. They are the energetic center of the Elements. In Buddhism and yoga the chakras are the base of the knowledge.
8. In almost all of ancient religions and mythology the first Gods were the Gods of the Five Elements. For example five main goods in Egypt were: Ra (Sun) , Tefnut (water), Shu (wind), Geb (earth) and Nut (sky), and in India the first goods were Surya ( sun ), Chandra ( Moon ), Vayu ( wind), Varuna (water), Agni (fire), Pritvi (earth), Dayus Pita (sky), and Indra the king of all gods and the god of all elements, god of the storm.
9. In the time of Jesus there were a spiritual group Essen. They were dressing in white, they baptize others with water in the river (like John who baptize Jesus), and sometimes they pray to the angel of water, angel of fire, angel of air, angel of mother earth.
10. The five star symbols called pentagram is one of the oldest symbols in the world. It was found even in the Sumerian culture. Today many cultures, groups and societies are still using this symbol which represents five elements to them.
Nature is composed of five basic Elements such are Fire, Water, Air, Earth and the fifth Element, which is called the Spirit by alchemists and shamans.
The Man is the part of nature and it means that his character is made up of the same Elements.
In one way or another all mystics, monks, yogis, sages and other spiritual people worked on how to balance and improve the human character. They created many techniques that helped them on this path.
We can change our world only by changing our self.
Discover your Elements and create their balance (read more about 25 days program)